There are many benefits including:
• Personalized care: MD Surgical Center typically has fewer patients than hospitals, which means that patients can receive more personalized care. Our staff has more time to get to know each patient and their individual needs.
• Shorter wait times: MD Surgical Surgical Centers typically has shorter wait times than hospitals. This is because we are not as busy as hospitals, so we can schedule patients more quickly.
• More flexibility: MD Surgical Center is often more flexible than hospitals. This means that we may be able to accommodate patients’ schedules more easily. For example, we may be able to schedule patients for surgery on weekends or evenings.
• Lower costs: MD Surgical Center is often less expensive than hospitals. This is because we have lower overhead costs.
Our surgical center is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm, and Saturday between 9am and 12pm.
To schedule a consultation, please call our office at (562) 602-5594. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you schedule your consultation.
Our surgical center performs a wide range of procedures, including:
• Cosmetic surgery
• Orthopedic surgery
• General surgery
• Pain management
All of the surgeons who perform procedures at our surgical center are board-certified in their respective specialties. They have years of experience performing surgical procedures, and they are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care.
Insurance & Billing
The cost of surgery at our surgical center varies depending on the type of procedure that is being performed. However, we offer competitive pricing, and we are happy to work with you to find a payment plan that fits your budget.
We accept most major insurance plans. However, we recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify your coverage before scheduling your surgery.
The specific lab tests that are required before surgery vary depending on the type of procedure that is being performed. However, some common lab tests that may be required include:
- Blood tests: These tests can help to assess your overall health and can also help to identify any potential risks associated with surgery.
- Urine tests: These tests can help to detect any infections or other medical conditions.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): This test can help to assess your heart health.
- Chest X-ray: This test can help to detect any abnormalities in your lungs.
You should have your lab tests done as soon as possible after scheduling your surgery. This will give the laboratory enough time to process your results and to get them back to your surgeon before your surgery.
The cost of lab tests varies depending on the type of test that is being performed and the location where the test is being done. You should contact your insurance company to find out if your lab tests are covered.
Privacy & Security
We collect information about you when you make an appointment, when you check in for surgery, and when you receive care from us. This information includes your name, address, phone number, insurance information, and medical history. We also collect information about your surgery, such as the type of procedure, the date and time of your surgery, and the name of your surgeon.
We use your information to provide you with care, to bill your insurance company, and to communicate with you about your care. We may also use your information for research purposes, but we will only do so if we have your permission.